When you invest in training, you invest in people. And your business relies on people to earn you money and keep your operation rolling.
If you think safety is expensive, try having an accident
Good people are hard to find—and even harder to repair! So it's in your interests to look after the people who work for you. A properly operated piece of equipment is more profitable than one used poorly, right? Well the same is true with your staff.
It's your responsibility to make sure your staff are trained. Accidents do happen, so don't get caught out.
Don’t be ignorant, be informed
Here are just a few of the benefits for you business:
- It's the Law: comply with it!
- It keeps your employees safe
- Keeps the public safe
- Reduces the risks of prosecution
- Creates a positive Health & Safety culture in your business
- Unlocks employee potential
- Shows employees that you care: they will be more motivated and loyal
- Develops a more efficient and communicative workforce
- Drives productivity, innovation and competitiveness
- Protects long-term business prosperity
- Reduces the risks of increased insurance premiums
- Increases the potential to tender for new clients
- Increases the potential for inclusion in the States of Jersey tender list